Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition details have been leaked by Amazon on their US site. Capcom re-released Street Fighter IV as an arcade edition back in 2011 so this seems to be an ongoing trend.
The official product description below along with the different game modes that the game will have.
Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC Cross-Platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only One that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title.
All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called fight money. For those who just can’t wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.
- Arcade mode – choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery – unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through arcade mode
- Extra battle – complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
- New v-triggers – each character will have two v-triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- New visuals – the user interface is being redesigned with new Color schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects
Will you be buying Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on release? Let us know in the comments!